HermitBurpcast#05 – “Breaking Apart, Falling where they may and Letting the Bus go” (When Art was a Hobby & Teaching was a Career Storytime Series) Part3of4
Welcome! I am Leonie Yue and this is the monthly HermitBurpcast.
|These are real arbitrary questions from Year 11 Specialist Maths Exams. I don’t think I’m Nerd enough though. Phew; after much struggle with a new podcasting approach and tools it’s a shorter episode this month!|
Show notes for Hermit Burpcast #5:
Blog Post for shownotes, hyperlinks and comments: (http://blog.leonieyue.com/2015/05/hermitburpcast005.html)
- Introduction/What’s going on this past month
- What I say aboutPeople telling you to Give up
- Leonie Talks about Games
- Mario Kart 8 DLC & 200CC
- Swery and Dark Dreams Don’t Die (D4)
- Broken Age Act 2
- The Book of Unwritten Tales 2
- Splatoon Global Testfire Event
- Kirby and the Rainbow Paintbrush
- ‘Strategic’ VS ‘Reacting’ games
- Storytime: Breaking Apart, falling where they may and letting the Bus go
- Thank you!
- Questions/suggestions for future big topics for the Burpcast welcome!