SuperListenMode 294: “We get you!” with Siv & Georgie
SuperListenMode: “We get you!” with Jess [Ninjeska], Siv [sivbanana] & Georgie [GeeZuzek]
Thank you; they were all lovely, understanding, supportive and helpful company! ♥ I was humbled when Siv and Georgie said they read these.
Though at the time I was eating throat soothers because it hurts talking, wasn’t functional, was super quiet, wanted to nap and was trying not to spread my heavy cold with my face mask ;’)
Digressing! It feels super lovely to feel understood.
- that I tend to be quiet, reserved and calm…until I get super comfortable with you to ramble away about my narrow interests and get intense about deep topics ;D
- that I rarely compliment people…unless I feel comfortable with you + remember and want to appreciate you
- that I enjoy solitude too much, focusing on work/art/rest/recreation. Probably too much at the cost of human connection.
- that I hate using the phone for calls
- that if I’m wrong, I retreat, reflect, feel terrible and guilty. I strive to learn why and how to do better.
- that I’m usually deadpan because I’m zoning out or thinking.
- that I’m generally low energy in general when I’m around people in the same space, increasingly over time. It’s not personal.
- and countless more quirks and weaknesses haha
For those new to this blog, the blog exists because I don’t feel like anybody’s interested in my thoughts when I talk to them in person…it’s too abstract and intense for small talk. Here I can express myself and move forward without pressuring anybody.
I only know Siv through facebook and brief acknowledgements in person so let me know where I can link to your work if you’d like in the comments below (: