HermitBurpcast #11 Networking; Embracing Alone as the Default (Introvert Burp Edition)
|Triforce Heroes is so fun!! I keep getting disconnected at times though :0
I accidentally said episode 1 instead of 11 in the podcast. Whoops.
Lastly I am putting this out there for anyone who feels introverted and alone too.
It’s okay. You are not alone. (:
Show notes for Hermit Burpcast #11:
Blog Post for shownotes, hyperlinks and comments: (http://blog.leonieyue.com/2015/11/hermitburpcast011.html)
- Storytime with Leonie: about Networking (part 1…?)
- Disclaimer about learning & this is not really advice for you
- My struggles are not special & my perspective
- Expectations in Networking
- Internal Conflict & fed up with it
- Being Alone at these things is OK
- Pushing Comfort zones & Questioning my Limits
- My Mindset & my own Pep Talk
- Thoughts on late night social things
- 3 Experiences where I applied my Mindset
- Self Reflection & Takeaways
It’s not about meeting everyone, but to genuinely & deeply connect with someone.
Even if it’s very briefly! Which happened to me at least a few times.
Connecting with one person is amazing already! (:
Plus I must add that I am lucky and enjoyed the company of people I was able to meet! Thank you kind people! <3