Y1W49&50 Year 2015 PRESS START!
I say 2015 but everything in this post is all about the last two weeks of 2014 so it’s pretty much deceptive.Anyhoo; I am trying out a different layout; simplified things with categories! *raises eyebrows*
Let’s go ! Journal Time.
|Let’s start 2015; to all those who enjoy playing games (any kind of game)!
The nerds especially (because I am one undoubtedly)! (:
Character making time
Two Festivals for Position: Vacant
Year 1, Weeks 49 & 50 (17th to 30th Dec)
|Hey, it’s Derp. Her infamous, special, big, favourite hat! The three word reminder too.
New Header for 2015~!
|She poses, she moves, she dances, she relaxes|
|Trying to warm up|
|Some more Loomis and then some figures|
|Been ages since I did a gif. I’m years late; trying to be “cool”…gifs are still cool, right?|
|Nah actually I just wanted to try something different hoho|
|Not sure about the gifs but it allows me loads of room to draw a pose!|
|And then my wacom driver started acting up (resulting in reinstalling it all from scratch) but here I drew anyway in these last two gifs. Deformed more than ever!|
|My excuse…I was tired. Haha|
Character Making Time
|Got feedback that the hat was somewhat off|
|The initial illustration! Tiny hat! And made adjustments!|
|Derp! Did a younger? portrait of her. Scary eyes.|
|Tough short Santa Elf Lady! I haven’t seen real snow since 10+ years ago haha|
|Forever Alone (Together)
For those who have been an outcast before and still are.
It’s okay. Personally I’m learning to embrace my outcast-ness.
Other Hermit Derp Adventuuures:
- Games (watching bits or all of it):
- LISA the painful RPG (my bro was playing it): So many thought provoking and disturbing mature themes in this RPG straight away
- Far Cry 4
- The Crew
- Among the Sleep DLC
- Catlateral Damage
- PLANTS VS. ZOMBIES 2
- Five Nights at Treasure Island
- Smash Bros. on Wii U
- Dark Souls II DLC
- Dandelion: Wishes brought to you Jiwoo ending (probably the best storyline relative from the others)
- I Am Bread
- Potato Man Seeks the TROOF
- Mario 64 Hack
- Five Nights at Freddy’s 2 analysis
- MOTHER 3
- Monument Valley: I got my brother to finish playing it and he thoroughly loved it. Yes! 😀
- Lara Croft: The Temple of Osiris
- Tomodachi Life: Can’t stop laughing at the things people come up with; the songs and the love triangle and squares
- A Very Organized Christmas
- Zoo Race
- Lego Batman 3 Beyond Gotham
- Creepy Visual Novel game
- Dark Souls II DLC
- Fibbage XL: solar panels via hair exists! Whoa!
- Viscera Cleanup Detail: Santa’s Rampage
- TERA Online
- Lisa: The First levels of disturbing (trigger warning for rape and abuse from parents)
- Escape from Bug Island
- Bushido Blade (1 & 2)
- Bad Milk
- Left 4 Dead: Disney Land Edition
- Phoenix Wright DLC
- Sniper Elite III Co-op
- Ready 2 Rumble
- Giana Sisters Dream Rush
- Final Fight 3
- Arm, back and shoulder strain self reminder + Workstation Approach: makeshift standing “desk” report! Trying to be consistent again. I do find myself melting in my chair. Changing up my workstation again to fix up habits.
- Special Food (I cherish them!): Wafers! Ferrero Rocher <3! Schnitz and parma (and regretting it!) Ice cream! Ya pears!
- Games (played)
- Hyrule Warriors DLC Co-op: Well somewhat let down on the Legend Mode side of things but Twili Midna is OP (overpowered)
- Smash Bros. for Wii U: messing about with my bro…and I’m actually having fun and had loads of laughter fits! :O And playing online finally and loads of mind games at “for Glory” mode.
- Mario Kart 8: rusty I am!
- Super Mario 3D Land: going back just to complete each level with every character slowly…oh gosh
- Bee and PuppyCat Ep. 4 “Cats”: It really does feel like Episodes 3 and 4 should be released together as it feels more complete as one episode that way. It is wonderful though! Sweet soundtrack as always. I got my ringtones and stuff too!
- Doctor Who Christmas Special 2014: Enjoyed the ride; I thought Clara would be shown leaving the series too towards the end. Inception, tangerines and that Alien joke.
Question for today: Have you taken a break for yourself?
Nurture yourself as they say; mind, body and soul.Personally I’ve relaxed a bit, fit in some gaming sessions with my brother, watched bits of a corny HK drama, ate out a bit and took some time enjoying the art process. Small, quiet and inexpensive things.
Taking breaks away from things really does help as long as you know when to get back on track and refocus!
Melting due to the summer! Getting mauled by mosquitoes (exaggeration there but I did get huge swollen, painful reactions).
It’s nice but I don’t really celebrate much things and I can’t afford vacations myself but making excuses to eat out a bit or join in with saying well wishes is nice (surprise, surprise: I’m awkward!) I am fascinated at the fact how people disappear off the radar or post a lot of festive photos during this period as I lurk around!
Then again, I’ve been pretty out of the loop with many things so what do I know. Stroking my non existent beard as I observe the little I see of the human condition I guess. And then I forget about how Christmas is a seemingly huge thing for many.
Enjoy what’s left of your holidays…if you do holidays! (:
Two upcoming festivals in 2015!
|Trying to fit in seven of these laurels; not perfect but it works!|
I didn’t think that we’d get into any more festivals with our little niche “decent, creepy, clever, fun, open to interpretation art film” (quoted from the feedback we got) from 2013 so these are pleasant surprises!
Both of them are in the US so too bad I can’t afford to go to America for these upcoming festivals!
A big thank you though to my team (again) and the kind people who support us!
A wonderful, positive start for 2015. (:
Oh my 2 year blog milestone is coming up next!! Dun dun dun!
I wonder what I’m going to do for that…! HMM!
I’ve got something little planned in two weeks so watch out!
Enjoy the beginnings of 2015.
For Melbournians, it’s a heatwave! Haha
Thank you for your company!
Keep fighting for what you believe in and keep adventuuuring you!