Y1W40 Loosen it up!
Leonie’s small blog island says hullo! (:
Let’s go ! Journal Time.
|Pinks and purples and splashes of oranges and reds|
Year 1, Week 40 (15th to 21st Oct)
- Arm, back and shoulder strain self reminder I got a massage roller-majig too
- Games (watching bits or all of it):
- Hyrule Warriors
- D4: Dark Dreams Don’t Die
- Alien: Isolation
- Shadow of Mordor
- Fatal Frame
- Valiant Hearts for the 2nd time: funny I still get choked up at the ending…aw gosh
- Escape From Bug Island
- Best Fiends
- The Evil Within
- The Sims 4
- Rule of Rose
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter
- Trials Evolution
- Tech Romancer VS
- Cyberbots VS
- I am Bread trailer
- Dandelion: Wishes brought to you – for the hilarity
- Telltale Texas Hold’em
- Killing Floor
- World of Warcraft
- Battle Monsters
- Borderlands: The Pre/Sequel
- Octodad DLC
- Luigi’s Mansion
- Luna Trailer – so beautifulll
- Castlevania: Circle of the Moon
- Workstation Approach: makeshift standing “desk” report! Week 7! I can’t say I’m used to it…let’s say 60%. It’s getting better now that I’ve actually adjusted my tablet with another box so that I don’t find myself hunching my head forward!
- VGHS Season 3 Ep 1: as usual, I can’t take anything seriously; just here for the entertainment than for the characters oddly enough. I really don’t relate to Ted as his previous character development is voided! Still we’ve all been childish, thinking wholly in black and white and insecure before and time and again.
- Games Played
- Professor Layton VS Phoenix Wright: spoiler warning follows? On the DLC Episodes 3 to Epilogue – Ah just fun silly dialogue! Interesting developer commentary put in here too that I didn’t expect!
- Planning of all kinds: am doing this with long term goals in mind in between things and regularly now, not just on a loose monthly/weekly/daily basis.
- Whoa! I didn’t know how hair brushes were like that! I learned that there’s different brushes for different hair types and lengths. I didn’t realise what the comb, flat brush and round hair brush are for…I just thought it was for the sake of preference.
- Toy Story That Time Forgot Ad: aw wow and the promising Feast and Dreamworks’ The Penguins of Madagascar (my soft spot for penguins); actually I should probably stick to talking about these mostly on my fun reblog blog rather here in the future.
- I saw and said hello to a Monarch Butterfly in my backyard!! O:
- Ya Pears are delicious
Reflection for the week: Reminder Boing
Always curious and learning though. (:Ultimately the road must be walked and experienced by you alone for growth and a lot of the time it feels incredibly lonely and you feel like your efforts are for nothing and of insignificance.
Yet this struggle and risk is all part of the journey. It’s okay.
Don’t push away and bottle up these feelings.
They are valid.
Aim to not mind them.
Or define again why you’re doing this in the first place and let this drive you.
When you’re ready, get up and push a step forward, one step at a time.
Life is what you make of it.
The past week: keep rolling
Loads of redefining my goals. Been doing lots of things I can’t show here that are a mixture of ‘forever secret in the shadows’ or ‘surprises for later’ categories. Don’t we all enjoy pleasant surprises! Life is full of them!
So again, I say my posts will be doodles at minimum and may or may not include a scary reflection at the end of it.
In the meantime…
Just keep adventuuuring and spring up into action you! (: