Fanart / Getting dessert with Kirbyroth + LeonieUpdate!
In this little LeonieUpdate:
- creative process with Kirbyroth
- LeonieUpdate with interesting finds!
Sketch! I did this after getting used to drawing Sephiroth last year ;D
Close ups! I love his evil smug face ;D
Getting dessert with Kirbyroth! 🔥🗡️🍰🍓✨⭐️
I did this a few weeks into Sephiroth coming out in Smash last December!
I wonder how Strawberry Shortcake tastes like :0
Unfortunately it looks super creamy and I personally hate that :’)
Little LeonieUpdate with some finds!
- Does Autism Get Easier With Age?
- That’s my answer. Being a human is hard overall.
- the comments have been insightful and makes me feel less alone too
- awareness does help me to be more kind to myself at least
- most people are even less tolerant for being the way you are, the more you’re older
- in turn, I’m less tolerant of masking, dealing with people I don’t feel comfortable and safe with
- I’m feeling too stressed and drained to deal with people and things (unless I absolutely have to or to deal with things as efficiently as possible)
- you have to make sure people are comfortable around you and I don’t have the energy or desire to do much of that anymore
- striving to make myself comfortable firstmost instead
- I say this because of my deadpan, quiet exterior has caused at least a few people to abruptly walk away after hanging around me in silence (one of the things that contributed to my abandonment issues and whether I just have bad social vibes)
- communication misunderstandings, burnout and sensory overwhelm is a thing
- I strive to let people know how I express and do things to reduce potential misunderstanding
- apparently a commenter says autistic people have a life expectancy of 49 years?? Wow.
- most of the world is about conforming and minorities are usually not catered for unless it’s necessary (or the company is super great and considerate)
- see how general corporations and companies allow most people to work from home when they otherwise wouldn’t have permitted it
- I realise I need structure and recognising better when I’m not okay as I evolve my boundaries
- true, most people don’t know how to deal with our intensity
- accepting my own limitations and learning to cut myself some slack!
- sex is overrated; good meaningful and reliable bonds are more important. Do what’s more comfortable for you! ;D
- Is work the right getaway from private problems?
- talks about grief and dealing with difficult times by using ambition as a way to distract yourself and refocus
- it depends on your rhythm and whether you’re feeling great or feeling pressured, burnt out and stressed
- How To Stop Feeling Productivity Shame
- knowing when it’s enough and the truth of:
- “take your time. There will always be more work.”
- there’s always a lot of communication and context-switching to minimise
- keep in mind we generally prefer small tasks/busywork over working on larger, complex, more meaningful ones
- (completion bias and busyness paradox)
- having established times between work and life; not every moment has to be productive and planned to the dot
- I think I do have the shame when I’m not doing something productive when I’ve planned to, or when I haven’t been productive for over a day
- just hope to enjoy the journey and progress
- get important things done consistently, deep work blocks,
- break away from communication things
- act and then you can keep going; just hard to get started
- a bunch of tips in there; I am personally not going to try them all 😛
- knowing when it’s enough and the truth of:
- Tara Mooknee’s the rise of the “pick me girl” meme
- now, let’s talk about “pick me BOYS”
- highlights some toxic, insecure behaviours and attitudes to be mindful of
- Hazard Reduction Burning’s The Problem with Hikikomori in the West
- yeah hermits do exist outside of Japan ;P
- Anna Akana’s Why we can’t accept cancel culture
- especially if you’re not giving people the room for improvement, growth and change and you’re just trying to get on the performative moral high ground by putting down others
- this video is more about the mob culture of the internet while accepting responsibility and consequences of one’s actions is the ideal thing we do
- Daryl Talks Games’ How Your Personality Affects What You Play | Psych of Play
- there’s a test you could do too; apparently I go under Slayer and Gardener! Note that confirmation bias has a huge influence in this
- elaborate story, some challenge, relaxing/good gameplay, some customisation, immersive worlds, co-op and discovery are my personal preferences
- the video doesn’t really conclude anything as personality keeps evolving and cannot be defined
- Accented Cinema’s Learning From Uncle Tat | Video Essay
- this demonstrates and reminds me on how he’s such a brilliant actor :'(
- it feels like cantonese is going to be a dying language :<
- Alex Moukala Music’s 30 Musicians vs the Mii Channel Theme
Thank you so much for reading!!
My fluctuating tiredness and managing work, life, learning, art, distractions continue :’) May you have a good Monday!
Also I donated a bit to plant 5(?) trees; help with planting more trees if you like and are able!