Welcome! The Awkward Rambling Artist is back!
I am Leonie Yue and this is the monthly HermitBurpcast.
(1 hour and 14 minutes)
(1 hour and 14 minutes)
Show notes for Hermit Burpcast #2:Blog Post for shownotes, hyperlinks and comments: (http://blog.leonieyue.com/2015/02/hermitDerpcast002.html)
- Intro & thanks
- Acting on feedback based on last month's two episodes
- What's going on this past month
- Leonie Talks about Games
- Silent Hill 2
- Captain Toad Treasure Tracker
- Super Mario RPG
- Life is Strange Episode 1
- Darkest Dungeon
- Gravity Ghost
- Xenoblade Chronicles
- Majora's Mask 3DS
- Rayman in Smash 4...?
- MOTHER 3
- Phoenix Wright: Justice for All
- Main topic: Hermit Life
- Storytime Responses on "Crushed Artwork" of last episode's Storytime ep #000
- Question for the Day / Q&A: Calling for feedback & questions!
Got Questions/Responses for the Burpcast?
Comment & discuss on this blog post below!
Or email it over to hermitburpcast(at)gmail(dot)com.
**Responses to the Burpcast (if any) are needed within 2 weeks in time for next month's episode! This is so we can have it all in one place, pick out interesting ones, mention your name/alias/link if you choose to provide it for the next Burpcast &/or shownotes! Just a way of saying thank you.
***I won't be replying in words here as I plan to give general and specific verbal responses instead for the next episode. I will read them all but I will respond via verbal means! (:
And that was Episode 2This took a long while as I start from scratch to build a better template and workflow for making these. Podcasting is not for everyone; a lot of work is involved (and I expected it).
And *how* on earth did it become an hour and 14 minutes?! I amaze myself!
I am embarrassed at this point! I didn't even get to listen to it as a whole! I don't know how well it goes together (I might need to do less voice over for the music a bit)...and I had to add another segment in last minute and changed the response cutoff time to 2 weeks instead.
Newbie mistakes oh yes!
So let me know if it goes well as a whole, other nitpicks you have and I'll address it next month.
As I said above, again: I won't be responding in text. Instead I'll verbally respond to you in the next episode as a whole. Then I'll pick out good, notable ones, thank & credit you or your alias (and website if you provide it) as part of next month's show and/or shownotes (see what I did this episode. I'll try to not butcher your full names too much!). Saying thank you this way! :D
On consideration for responses:
- By default I will assume that you don't mind the possibility of being talked about in the Burpcast unless you otherwise specify
- I'm happy to consider facebook responses too but no guarantees: blog comments & emails come first if it gets too much
- provide your website if you want that to be included such as: blahblahthisisYourfeedbackquestionsetcblah (yourWebsite)
- Won't be hopeful but if I ever do get a lot of responses; I will be more likely to generalise my responses than target at specific ones
- Website linking by default is reserved for people I know *really well or who are regulars; it's just at the moment it's too early to know who the regulars are...so this is your chance!
Phew! Thanks for listening! #MissionTalkMore
Leonie from the Hermit Burpcast