You have come here as a result of some technical difficulties. Why don't you stay awhile anyway?
And...let's go crazy! Journal Time!
- train adventuuures (Did you notice there were three "u"s? No? Okay)
|Liking how the gentleman turned out! Really exaggerated features mind you!|
- Cooking with Rex project update: Finishing up the production packet and art style guide, getting the end credits text worked out, working at the title screen among other things. It's crunch time! I've pretty much been a braindead sleep deprived tired zombie this day but classmates seem think I'm feeling otherwise.
|Static image version of the title card. The title itself may need further work (maybe it does need to be in 3D?) but I'm just nitpicking.|
- train adventuuures
|I managed to draw him despite him sitting almost across me; too busy resting up he was.|
|Intent kindle reader.|
|The bottom right hand gentleman is the result of when my stealth attempts hinder & skew my drawings. I got a handful of people in during one go though!|
- CwR update: Will and Victor were going all out in getting the compositing, 3D and 2D effects and rendering done, Tim was helping out designing and producing the deadline version of the soundtrack, got surprise encouragement from Brendan and good feedback on my title and technical difficulties screens from Heath.
- Train adventures
|3 different tired passengers; very like myself.|
|These heads were all from a considerable distance so all I could draw was neck/shoulders up.|
- CwR animation version 1 deadline: stressful times as Victor and Will nutted out rendering issues, composited it together with basic soundtrack by Tim for submission while I was calmly (as what I was doing is not a requirement) doing the title card 2d animation for the polished version (still in progress). I did help out when asked though.This is so we could get Heath's feedback for the polished version (that we'd do in our own time).
WIP animated screen as follows. The colours need changing to suit the film itself though.
- been busy reorganising things and preparing for ac homework
- some ac homework
- CwR reworking the composition sketch and colour script tests for feedback:
|I've lightened up the waterfall mountain to give it more distance and less attention in the overall scene. It does give it more sense of depth so killing my saturated colours was worth it. I painted over Rex a bit with a scarf.|
|I will have to rework the matte painting similar to this paint over. The oven is smaller and way further back and the table is an angular shape with a good gap between the oven and the table were a few of the many changes I've made.|
- exhausted from sleep deprivation (need to cut it out!) but managed to do some ac homework
- CwR getting feedback on what I did yesterday from Victor and Will as well on the to do list
- CwR matte painting reworking the whole thing as according to my paint overs! Remember when I said I've finished the matte painting? Turns out I lied or rather changed my mind.
|Matte Painting v2 test with imposed 3D objects: I think all I need to do is to make sure the 3d objects matches through further texturing now!|
Reflection for the Week
Thanks for looking! (: Until next time,